April 30, 2017
- Handicapped double elimination Match Play Tournament stroking off of the low handicap each match. Each match will be 9-holes or until there is a winner of the match.
- This is a mixed event. One division only.
- Players are seeded based off of May 1, 2017 handicap indices with last season’s champion seeded 1.
- A (Scalped) bracket will be created if you lose a match, but you still can win it all!
- Schedule your own matches
- You will have 2 weeks to schedule and play each match some flexibility during July and August due to vacation times of members.
- Handicap – Your handicap index converted to Kanawha’s.
- Men – Middle Tees
- 65+ - Forward Tees (-2 strokes off of your handicap)
- Women – Forward Tees
Season Long Match Play